Kendall Wadley's dedicated team of advisers offer in-depth accounting, business and taxation advice to the legal profession.
Our current clients range from sole practitioners to larger partnerships and LLPs.
As well as offering the normal audit, accounting, business and tax advice, our forensic accounting experts also provide specialist services to family lawyers helping to produce accurate valuation of businesses in matrimonial or partnership disputes.
Our services include:
- Accountancy and audit:
- Business tax planning and compliance
- SAR audits
- Forensic accounting and litigation support
- Strategic business planning
- Personal tax planning for partners
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Remuneration advice
- Exit and succession strategies for partners